You Can’t Afford To Not Be Compliant
With escalating global cyber-attacks as seen all over the news and the internet, Department of Health and the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) have put HIPAA Cybersecurity as a top priority. You simply cannot ignore this any longer and believe this will never happen to you. You may also feel you are protected and don’t need to do anything.
Comprehensive Technical Security Risk Assessment
- IT Network Assessment
- Technical On-site Survey
- Technical safeguards assessment
- Disk Encryption
- File Scan
- User Identification
- Computer Identification
- Network Share Identification
COMPLETE PHYSICAL SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
- Onsite Survey
- Administrative safeguard assessment
- Physical safeguards Assessment
WRITTEN DEFICIENCY/VULNERABILITY REPORTS
WRITTEN REMEDIATION REPORTS
WRITTEN IMPLEMENTATION MANAGEMENT PLAN
HIPAA POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
WRITTEN BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY PLANS
HIPAA COMPLIANCE TRAINING AND PLAN IMPLEMENTATION
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE RISK ASSESSMENT REVIEWS AND UPDATES
To know for sure, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you performed a thorough Risk Assessment for Technical and physical Security and privacy?
- Can you present the findings of these assessments in writing to an OCR officer in a report?
- Do you have a detailed written Remediation Report with timelines to correct all deficiencies?
- Can you present a site-specific HIPAA Policies and Procedures manual for your facility?
- Have you created a written Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Have you trained all your staff and started implementing your Remediation Plan?
If you answered no to any of these, then YOU ARE NOT COMPLIANT. You must show proof of completing these 6 tasks in case of a breach, so you wouldn’t be charged with WILLFUL NEGLECT (fines of up to $50k per violation).
We can help you immediately – schedule a call today!